Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
The Game

[Pinned] Character Server Transfers - Official Guild Policy

Hey, everyone. So Bioware has announced that these are going to be available next Tuesday (the 12th of June) but has not yet released information on origin OR destination servers.As far as The Vanguard goes, I cannot help but notice our general l...
Small Jetalon 5y
Jetalon283860Small Elaithis 5y
The Game

SWTOR: E3 (2012)

Basic run-down of what they announced would be coming "this year" during the EA press conference at E3, for those of you with less time on your hands to search for such info than me...- New playable species (Cathar)- New space mission- Increased l...
Small Bron Cuthus 5y
Bron Cuthus6715Small Gowan 5y
The Game

Joining the guild in the game

I was invited into this guild thru the website but I'm not sure how join the guild in the game... Can anyone help me?
Member avatar small Zymora 5y
Zymora6591Small Chat Noir 5y
The Game

Allies and Rivals?

So, I know that the guild was heavily involved with the Shien War story and there were lots of guilds involved in both sides, but as far as I could tell, that website they use is pretty much dead. The only thing thread that's actually alive is the...
Small Karnas Silvas 5y
Karnas Silvas5524Small Karnas Silvas 5y
The Game

Flashpoints!

Yesterday someone in the game asked about flashpoints, so Ive compiled the names levels and locations of all the basic Flashpoints and placed them here for all to see as taken from the Wiki website.Name: lvl: Fa...
Small Elaithis 5y
Elaithis2320Small Elaithis 5y
The Game

Took A Cool Screenshot? Show It Off!

I'm usually the one posting my own screenshots of the events, random RP, flashpoints, etc...but I want to encourage others to as well! Let's show off what we've got and give the other side of the Vanguard. Differing perspectives in how people se...
Small Aiden Flux 5y
Aiden Flux242829Small Aiden Flux 5y
The Game

Augments 1.2

Crafting Professions:Armormech:Characters with the Armormech profession will now be able to learn Aim, Cunning, Shield and Absorb augments schematics, which may be reverse engineered for a chance to research their prototype and artifact variants.A...
Small Elaithis 5y
Elaithis41218Small Jace Drayson 5y
The Game

Sith Sundays!!!!

We are trying to drum up more buisness on the Imperial side of the game, so were trying to get people to embrace your Dark side and Join us on the Imperial side of the game on Sundays. Aside from the current story arc (i.e. the Rakgul pleague) the...
Small Elaithis 5y
Elaithis3457Small Calthan 5y
The Game

Need your +10 Datacron? Sunday, April 22nd, 8pm!

The time is once again nigh! Let us go forth and SOLVE TEH PUZZLES!!!!Here is a quote from Adexi's wonderfully detailed last post when we did this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc6rw_Zo36Uhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc6rw_Zo36UWARNING! The l...
Small Jetalon 5y
Jetalon7789Small Rhonaar Tyler 5y
The Game

Your Legacy

What does your legacy tree look like? Is it all family related? Is it only allies and rivals? Is it a combination of the above mentioned? Perhaps it is just your hero and them alone!Show us all how your fantastic stories connect here.Tree Brea...
Small Aiden Flux 5y
Aiden Flux4526Small Auditorei 5y
The Game

4/13 - Servers down till 7 - Story Mode EC at 7:30pm!

Was supposed to be for 5pm, but we'll try postponing until after the servers are back up. Log in once you are able, and if we have the interest before 8pm we'll give it a shot.This will be STORY MODE Explosive Conflict which drops RAKATA gear, if...
Small Jetalon 5y
Jetalon6686Small Corilla 5y
The Game

1.2 PTS Patch Notes (Will try to update on my work days)

Highlights (New Features)Players can now unlock a wide variety of rewards by leveling characters and reaching new Legacy levels, including buffs for your characters, unlocking additional Species choices for every class, and upgrades for your perso...
Small Ararius Valanteene 5y
Ararius Valanteene151664Small Mikael Novasun 5y
The Game

Add Your Birthday To the "Happy Birthday" List!

Every person in the guild has a special day that is all theirs, even when shared by others!We value our members and want to share that special day with you! I mean your birthday of course, so if you want: add it to the list of birthdays and we wi...
Small Aiden Flux 5y
Aiden Flux302621Small Auditorei 5y
The Game

1.2 PvE PvP Armor

Here's a chart of new Sith Inquisitor PvE and PvP armor.http://www.google.com/imgres?start=88&hl=en&sa=X&biw=1024&bih=642&tbm=isch&prmd=imvnsufd&tbnid=rigIcr4Bjm6XNM:&imgrefurl=http://deluxegaming.net/modules.php%3F...
Small Auditorei 5y
Auditorei101061Small Keeghan 5y
The Game

A Must Read

Here's an article concerning info from the guild summit... including Bioware admitting mistakes and their plans to fix them in the future.PCgamer.com
Small Ararius Valanteene 5y
Ararius Valanteene5614Small Ararius Valanteene 5y
The Game

Matrix Cubes

All level 50s should read up on this. This article tells you how to get your LvL 50 Matrix Cube Relic, one of the best pieces of gear for endgame.If you need the shards to create your cube you can find out which datacrons have them by looking in s...
Small Khemiq Toth 5y
Khemiq Toth2809Small Jetalon 5y
The Game

+10 Datacron Hunt Event - BE PREPARED!!!

(Yeah, we'll be prepared!... For what? For the death of the ki- ...What?*Facepalm*...not even close)Sunday, February 26th, we will have a +10 datacron hunt!!!Start time to gather items: 7pm ESTStart time of the hunt: 8pm ESTI need at least 6 peopl...
Small Adexi Khalgaryen 5y
Adexi Khalgaryen 61100Small Ararius Valanteene 5y
The Game

The Battle in Voss-Ka RP (& OOC) Breakdown

OOC Rules / Notes A lot of ideas were given and shared to me by various members of various guilds in the past 24-48 hours. I'm going to do my best to incorporate as many of them as I feasibly can but I apologize if one evaded my memory. 1. YELL - ...
Small Aiden Flux 5y
Aiden Flux2635Small Ararius Valanteene 5y
The Game

HM and Ops Loot Drop Info

Wondering what hardmode drops that certain Columi gear item? Which HM Operations boss drops Rakata?Check this website out:TOR LootSort by class, flashpoint, or operation! (also select normal, hard, nightmare)
Small Timoraal 5y
Timoraal21375Small Adexi Khalgaryen 5y
The Game

interesting stat graphs.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=266374Found this and wasn't sure if it could end up helping any one. All though I haven't had Time to look very deep it does apear to be accurate on the light read.Any one who knows more about the su...
Member avatar small Larissa 5y
Larissa4599Small Aiden Flux 5y