Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
The Landing Pad

[Pinned] The Guild Leader's Introduction

I love that everyone is getting to know one another, and I feel that's one thing that's very important when it comes to feeling like a tight knit guild. I also think that I might still be somewhat of a mystery to a few members, though I was the f...
Small Aiden Flux 6y
Aiden Flux91342Small Aiden Flux 5y
The Landing Pad

This Unit is ready for deployment

Min-four Unit here. My strategic modules include Shield configurations as well as Tactics or Assault damage infliction. I am a fourth generation prototype, drawing on the collective programming and revisions/experience gathered by the initial unit...
Member avatar small Min-four Unit 5y
Min-four Unit4682Member avatar small Min-four Unit 5y
The Landing Pad

Salutations

That's a decently sized word. Already living up to my own expectations. You may have seen me around the bar being strange and RPing.Check out this awesome band.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQeeQjdU2Bk&feature=relatedCurrently one of my fav...
Small ARD 5y
ARD7696Small Tiergan-Lurial 5y
The Landing Pad

Hello

Hi. This is Telu'lai Kalamyr's RPer here. Some of you may have seen me around either at the Cantina or in warzones from time to time. Been looking for a community to get cozy with for a while, high hopes that I might have finally found the place :...
Small Telu'lai 5y
Telu'lai11909Small Noventa Wînd 5y
The Landing Pad

Howdy all

Hi folksA few of you may have already ran with me in game, or seen me talking rubbish in guild chat hehBut I would just like to say thank you so much for having me, even though I have only been in the guild a few days, Its been great :) Such a fri...
Small Noventa Wînd 5y
Noventa Wînd8647Small Dezmos Fen'rir 5y
The Landing Pad

Morning!

Hello there!My husband Dezmos summed everything up in his post, he's good at that :P Rhilen and Alessa are my ladies.Alessa is my Sith Juggernaut. She's a smart mouth with a bad temper. She could care less about people she doesn't know, but fierce...
Small Rhilen D'mabrea 5y
Rhilen D'mabrea13958Small Tiergan-Lurial 5y
The Landing Pad

Hi There!

Good Morning! I apologize beforehand for any horrid spelling or grammar. I just woke up and will be leaving for work soon but I wanted to stop in and say hello. First off, thanks for inviting me and my wife into the guild. We have been kind of way...
Small Dezmos Fen'rir 5y
Dezmos Fen'rir10858Small Rhilen D'mabrea 5y
The Landing Pad

Greetings

Good day to you all,I have just been accepted to CV and in just looking over the website I belive I am going to like it here. I have played many different RPGs (comp and book games) and have been in several other RP guilds in other games (WoW, Eve...
Small Elaithis 5y
Elaithis9747Member avatar small Quzni 5y
The Landing Pad

Hello folks!

I just recently joined along with Rohe as a refugee from the dying guild, Shadow Game. Rhonaar and Corilla recommended the guild so we thought we'd give it a shot.I brought over Mallek (46, soon to be 50) my smuggler and Dalemir my Jedi guardian ...
Small Mallek (Merkaile) 5y
Mallek (Merkaile)8706Small Auditorei 5y
The Landing Pad

Howdy er'body

So, I'm the FNG, I guess. I work with Kaaso, and he got me interested in ze guild a couple weeks ago.I like the ol' PVP, although I'm only a middling PVP-er most of the time. My work hours are kind of spastic, and I do have regular girlfriend ag...
Small Gowan 5y
Gowan5546Small Tiergan-Lurial 5y
The Landing Pad

Greetings- Varro Halcyon

Hello. As some of you may know I have just joined up!A little about me. I enjoy PVP (as Zaul now knows) but would like to do more PVE. I also enjoy RPing and have a decent background set up for my character. Anyway, I don't really know what else ...
Small Varro Halcyon 5y
Varro Halcyon7770Member avatar small Jereth 5y
The Landing Pad

Raquin(n) Auditorei- The Smuggler with a Secret

Hello there everyone! It's just me, the Sith, who pretends to be a Smuggler! :P I've gotta say, I really like you guys as a community and yada-yada, glad to be here, etc. Kind of awkward to just so happen to come across some of my pals from Omen h...
Small Auditorei 5y
Auditorei1249Small Auditorei 5y
The Landing Pad

Y halo thar

Hi guys!!!!!!!!
Small Rhonaar Tyler 5y
Rhonaar Tyler7689Small Karnas Silvas 5y
The Landing Pad

Back in Action!

Hey folks! I've been on a somewhat extended leave of absence as of late due to some health concerns, but we've a ton of new faces since then so I figured I might as well reintroduce myself! I'm Khorus (or Ward ooc, should you prefer), and should...
Member avatar small Khorus 5y
Khorus4569Small Aiden Flux 5y
The Landing Pad

Whoopsy - I begot to do this...

Alrighty, I feel really dorky doing this but I figured there was a reason for this thread and I should utilize it. Here goes...Hi y'all. I am a homemaker... but before I was granted that luxury, I was a Leader for Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. ...
Small Li'lani 5y
Li'lani4568Member avatar small Arjay 5y
The Landing Pad

Hello. Just joined...

Hi, people call me Dee. I just joined the game almost a month ago, and I just joined the guild about a week ago. Well, technically I'm in the guild. Still have to actually get joined. :pAnyways, I'm a 21 year old college student. Right now, I'm st...
Small Drexel Mastigar 5y
Drexel Mastigar10919Small Arnan Vekarr 5y
The Landing Pad

Brand New 'Round Here

Hey all!Well, I've been getting slowly acquainted with the dynamics and facilities around here and thought I'd finally officially introduce myself on the site.Anywho...not much to say other than I'm looking very much forward to the game and gettin...
Small Jace Drayson 6y
Jace Drayson121453Small Ararius Valanteene 5y
The Landing Pad

I should say something here I imagine . . .

Ladies and Gentleman of the Jury, I know. . . oh wait, sorry. Old habits die hard.Hi, I'm Andul, which you can imagine isn't my real name but lets pretend for the moment.I'm 32, which is to say very old, and live in Western NC. I've got a degree...
Member avatar small Andul-Suun Hegge 5y
Andul-Suun Hegge4553Small Jace Drayson 5y
Hey
The Landing Pad

Hey

Guess I'll just jump in... I'm a 27 year old college grad. I majored in Art. I've been working at a screenprinting/embroidery shop for over 4 years, doing art for tshirts and other apparel. I'm married, been with my wife for 11 years (married for ...
Small Bron Cuthus 5y
Bron Cuthus101045Small Ararius Valanteene 5y
The Landing Pad

You can call me Fryk.

Or Jazz. But my character is named Fryk.I'm a new addition, haven't had the in-game invitation yet. Y'all look like an excellent RP guild, and I look forward to gaming with you all!So let's see, stuff about myself...I'm 27, and I'm sorta a shipwri...
Member avatar small Fryk 5y
Fryk3364Member avatar small Fryk 5y