Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Imperial Holonet

[Pinned] New Mumble Server

There is a new server up and running, hosted officially by the guild. So far it has a 15-person cap, but this can be raised if we are consistently hitting that cap.Info:tcv.mumble.com9388Password is the same as before, ask someone privately if yo...
Small Jetalon 5y
Jetalon7804Small Jetalon 5y
Imperial Holonet

[Pinned] Guild Structure and Opportunities to Contribute to the Vanguard!

Hello, everyone.I'm quite pleased with the move so far, and I can tell it has invigorated most of you as it has myself. We'll be able to get more of a sense of where the Vanguard is at as people transfer over, and by this weekend we should have a...
Small Jetalon 5y
Jetalon1301Small Jetalon 5y
Imperial Holonet

[Pinned] The Main Guild Storyline Arc

I am posting this thread and will be personally updating it so that people who are new or have missed RP events that relate to the guild's main plotline can reminisce or catch up to what is going on and not be left in the dust. It is also a great...
Small Aiden Flux 5y
Aiden Flux61519Small Aiden Flux 5y
Imperial Holonet

[Pinned] The Coruscant Vanguard...Now on Facebook!

From the SWTOR Forum Originally:Haha, at the risk of seeming horribly cliche, I asked a handful of members if it was a good idea to create our very own personal Facebook Group! After a unanimous 'Huzzah!' I have come to present you the current p...
Small Zureth Dar 5y
Zureth Dar1632Small Zureth Dar 5y
Imperial Holonet

A Memoir

Ararius sat in the Republic fleet cantina sipping his drink slowly. His memories drifting back years to when this place bustled with the members of the Coruscant Vanguard. So long since he had stood by the beloved Vanguard Commander Aiden Flux.....
Small Ararius Valanteene 2y
Ararius Valanteene2667Small Aiden Flux 2y
Imperial Holonet

Potential Merger with Trinosce

Evening all;As most of you probably know, the guild is not doing so well. An option on the table to deal with this is a possible merger with Trinosce, an RP heavy guild we are already allied with. I'd like to hear people's thoughts on this, so p...
Member avatar small Andul-Suun Hegge 5y
Andul-Suun Hegge275103Small Ararius Valanteene 4y
Imperial Holonet

Merger Info

Evening, all.It has been a DAY. But here is the take away this evening:-I am sorry the reaction to the idea has been so aggressive. I am sorry I am so burnt out, but neither Jet nor I can I continue to do this. This is -the- solution.-Some of u...
Andul-Suun Hegge52221Small Even Corvallis 5y
Imperial Holonet

From Trinosce

Jio'vanna shot this over to me today, as an idea of what we're talking about.This merger/offer is something that came up in conversation after itwas expressed that there was a large gap in the guild leadership wiseand structure wise due to the sud...
Andul-Suun Hegge3565Small Mallek (Merkaile) 5y
Imperial Holonet

Kaas City Regime

Whose created it/running it? I have a few characters that need invites. As well as I'd like to get it going and maybe set up a bank Imp side. Hopefully Sith Sundays will be in effect and we can get it moving!
Small Elaithis 5y
Elaithis4969Small Kaile Soren (Cubber Ardellian) 5y
Imperial Holonet

New server-New character names.

As we have transfered to The Ebon Hawk, a few people were not allowed to keep their names for various reasons. Eventually in the game we will come to know each other by the new names, but I figured we could introduce or rather re-introduce ourselv...
Small Elaithis 5y
Elaithis211933Small Rhonaar Tyler 5y
Imperial Holonet

IMPORTANT - READ ME!

Read the newest info on server transfers.Server Transfers and YouThe transfers will be starting this week!!!When we move individually we'll have to move all of the guild stuff. I'm sure this will cut the numbers but the active people should still ...
Small Adexi Khalgaryen 5y
Adexi Khalgaryen 12995Small Elaithis 5y
Imperial Holonet

Server Move Discussion

Let me begin by saying I do not advocate this idea. I'm NOT gunning to move servers and personally think discussing it is a little premature at this point. However, since our RP 'community' is discussing it, I thought we should at least crack th...
Small Jace Drayson 5y
Jace Drayson231874Small Calthan 5y
Imperial Holonet

Mumble

Got a new Mumble up... I'll finish setting it up tonight when I wake up.Info is as follows:Address: 68.117.243.60Port: 64738I'll get a password and channels set up tonight.
Small Ararius Valanteene 5y
Ararius Valanteene262461Small Jetalon 5y
Imperial Holonet

Leadership

As many of you know there is now a position open for guild leader. If you haven't checked your messages then please do so. We are all forever grateful to Aiden for his hard work and service to the Coruscant Vanguard and he will be sorely missed. F...
Small Khemiq Toth 5y
Khemiq Toth242047Small Jetalon 5y
Imperial Holonet

The 'New' Coruscant Vanguard - Where do you fit in?

Hello, everyone.I'd like to get some of my thoughts down into a public forum where everyone can interchange ideas and interact and ask questions, so I decided to let everyone know about what directions I plan on taking the guild, now. Don't worry...
Small Jetalon 5y
Jetalon131241Small Noventa Wînd 5y
Imperial Holonet

Getting Promoted In the Guild! [Updated]

In guilds the ranks symbolize dedication, long-term loyalty, and act as a symbol of respect for senior members. Now, in the Vanguard we are one of the few guilds who utilize every rank available to us, but at the same time have very very few who ...
Small Aiden Flux 5y
Aiden Flux4606Small Tiergan-Lurial 5y
Imperial Holonet

In-Game Ranks and Promotions System

Many wonder about the ranks, what they mean, what power they hold IC/OOC, and most importantly how to get there! Now all the the answers are revealed starting with our lowest rank to the highest. Recruit/Militiaman-- The beginning rank as a memb...
Small Aiden Flux 5y
Aiden Flux2608Small Aiden Flux 5y
Imperial Holonet

The Creation of A Sister Guild [Republic Faction]

Now this may come as a sudden surprise for everyone who saw the thread title that we may be creating a sister guild for The Coruscant Vanguard, as it was a sudden and abrupt idea to dawn on me. This guild serves a multitude of functions. We are ...
Small Aiden Flux 5y
Aiden Flux242420Small Aiden Flux 5y
Imperial Holonet

Deciding the Imperial Guild Name

So this is the thread we'll be using for those who want to help jump in and pitch ideas and vote on the possible name for the Imperial Alt guild of The Coruscant Vanguard. It's January 2nd and in seven days we'll close the process, sticking with ...
Small Aiden Flux 5y
Aiden Flux234006Small Aiden Flux 5y
Imperial Holonet

TORHEAD On The Forums

Initial integration is now added for Torhead, meaning any content from there site you link to on your guild will create a tooltip, such as:The HeadhunterEnjoy!
Small Zureth Dar 5y
Zureth Dar3698Small Ararius Valanteene 5y