Notify Message
Forums
SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
This area contains player made guides for the game which may or may not have spoilers. (SPOILERS) tag is in use.
1152Small
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
PVE Discussion

[Pinned] Schedules for Hard Modes

Hey guys! So we got a lot of fresh 50s coming up and are wanting to do Operations already, unfortunately Operations are no place for a new 50. We understand your want to run the Operations as a guild, but having an undergeared player will hurt the...
Small Karnas Silvas 5y
Karnas Silvas191710Small Sulail (Talrol) 5y
PVE Discussion

[Pinned] I'm 50, now what?

Alright! I just got done with my awesome story line, which kicked ass and made me shed some love tears for TOR! Great! Good job and well done! Oh and congratulations at that! But.. Now what? I'm level 50 and I have nowhere to go. Well, there's act...
Small Karnas Silvas 5y
Karnas Silvas41078Small Mikael Novasun 5y
1 2 3
PVE Discussion

[Pinned] To Those Interested in Becoming Class Leaders!

I wanted to make a thread so that you'd be able to make yourselves known. As it stands there are no official Class Leaders, save for one. I also haven't fully expounded on what a Class Leader's duties might be based on what we currently know abo...
Small Aiden Flux 5y
Aiden Flux555560Member avatar small Flynn Silvers 5y
PVE Discussion

Ops 7/11/12

Hoping to get the ball rolling this Wednesday with ops! Please, Sign up below if you are available. Go time is 8pm, be online and ready to roll by 745, per usual.Most likely hitting a SM first, although if we think we can swing it HM EV is an op...
Member avatar small Andul-Suun Hegge 5y
Andul-Suun Hegge9950Member avatar small Min-four Unit 5y
PVE Discussion

New ops schedule!

Evening, all.I am currently trying to coordinate with Trinosce, recruit a few dps for ops runs. However, we do need a set of scheduled nights for this!So far, my votes are for Wednesdays and Mondays, as well, they were some of our old Ops nights ...
Member avatar small Andul-Suun Hegge 5y
Andul-Suun Hegge10790Small Chat Noir 5y
PVE Discussion

Operations runs, post 1.3

Seeing as we are having trouble filling our Ops groups and lockouts are not being used, I will be queuing for HM Operations with both of my toons in the coming weeks. Any who are interested in joining me are welcome to queue with me.I will most l...
Small Jetalon 5y
Jetalon151031Small Even Corvallis 5y
PVE Discussion

Hard mode flashpoints and ops

Since I expect to be 50 in a day or so, and Jet has asked who would be interested in HM's and Ops, I thought I'd fire up a new thread. Currently I'm DPS spec, but as a shadow I can start gearing up to tank/off tank as needed. SO if everyone who is...
Member avatar small Berran 5y
Berran7669Small Even Corvallis 5y
PVE Discussion

Out Wednesday May 23rd (Absent/Late to Ops)

I've already mentioned this to Jet, but figured I should post again to be extra clear. My team decided they wanted to have their annual dinner this Wed at 6 pm. I imagine it'll take about 2-3 hours, but I can always hope it's shorter.In the leas...
Small Mallek (Merkaile) 5y
Mallek (Merkaile)1209Small Mallek (Merkaile) 5y
PVE Discussion

Gone Next Monday 7 May

I'll be gone for two days next week for a job interview. I'll be out on Monday May 7th and may be back late evening of the 8th.This means if I were to make the cut for Hard Mode EC I won't be able to attend Monday, unfortunately.
Small Mallek (Merkaile) 5y
Mallek (Merkaile)1221Small Mallek (Merkaile) 5y
PVE Discussion

Requesting some Imp 50s for HM's, Ops, etc.

While I know most of us here are fully dedicated to the Republic with baby Imp alts, It'd be great to roll through some HM's and Op's with you all sometime. I'm going to hit 50 very soon on Raquinn, and already have PvP gear waiting for him (Thank...
Small Auditorei 5y
Auditorei1278Small Auditorei 5y
PVE Discussion

Ararius's Tuesday Gearup Grind

I tried doing this before, but maybe this time there will be enough interest to get it going.Every Tuesday (with expceptions currently being the 8th of May), I want to put together a group of people who need to get their Columi gear from HM FP's. ...
Small Ararius Valanteene 5y
Ararius Valanteene11879Member avatar small Kaltif Snowrider 5y
PVE Discussion

Ops Schedule: Week of April 2nd

Hello, everyone :) I'd like to ask for a few small changes this week. Would Thursday evening be alright to do Hard Modes instead of Wednesday for everyone? In addition, the second night of Passover is Saturday, and I will not be available. I a...
Small Jetalon 5y
Jetalon9767Small Jace Drayson 5y
PVE Discussion

Ops Schedule: March 28th, 31st, and April 2nd

Wednesday, March 28th:HM Eternity Vault 7pmSaturday, March 31st:Story Mode KP/EV 5pm^v Which Ops we hit on these two days is up for swapping, so POST you availability by Friday and depending on interest we may switch them! Keep an eye on this t...
Small Jetalon 5y
Jetalon8701Small Ararius Valanteene 5y
PVE Discussion

Hard Modes- March 26th, 2012

Hey! I get on around 4EST and was wondering if anyone would be interested, it would be grand to have an experienced player to lead 3 newish 50's through. Though if you want to go atleast have the armoring/mods/enhancements from the daily quests in...
Small Tykano 5y
Tykano1248Small Tykano 5y
PVE Discussion

March 24th & 26th: Normal and Hard Mode Operation Schedule!

So, I'd like to schedule a Hard and a Normal raid for Saturday and Monday, though the order of which will depend on availabilities.The Monday raid will start at 7pm, and the Saturday raid will start at 5pm - unless many people can't make this time...
Small Jetalon 5y
Jetalon131204Small Jace Drayson 5y
PVE Discussion

Hard Mode Ops!! Monday, March 19th, 7pm

Everyone!Thank you so much for completely smashing my expectations into little bits :DFor those of you who weren't able to make it last night, Normal Mode KP was a complete success. We wiped only three times! Once to a trash pull (*facepalm*) an...
Small Jetalon 5y
Jetalon141163Small Adexi Khalgaryen 5y
PVE Discussion

Karagga's Palace - Friday, March 16, 7pm EST

Inspired by the (relative) success of last night's run, I'm eager to jump into the swing of things and get these going again. I know many of you are interested in Hard Modes (this one is going to be normal again) but I'd like to at least finish N...
Small Jetalon 5y
Jetalon9785Small Tykano 5y
PVE Discussion

Sign-up sheet: Normal Mode Karagga's Palace and Normal Mode Eternity Vault

RIGHT! So it seems we have enough interest to run this shindig! Now that I've found a tank or two, and I can rope Aiden into it. I'd like to try KP first, get our heads on when it comes to Ops raiding, and if things go smoothly, we may move on ...
Small Jetalon 5y
Jetalon51114Small Adexi Khalgaryen 5y
PVE Discussion

Karagga's Palace and/or Hardmode Eternity Vault: Interest Check.

Hey, guys!Adexi and I have been discussing co-running an Ops or two! With her knowledge of the guild and guild members' strengths and weaknesses, and my retarded memory for detail, both of us together will make a kick-ass team for beating some me...
Small Jetalon 5y
Jetalon172005Small Timoraal 5y
PVE Discussion

1.2 Striketeam

Bioware has requested guilds put forth potential teams to help test their 1.2 end game changes. Those selected will recieve a character copy of their 50 into the PTS when they start testing 1.2 to help test it out. I'm personally very interested...
Small Ararius Valanteene 5y
Ararius Valanteene3468Small Ararius Valanteene 5y