Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Pinned] PvP Information
Warzones/PvP

[Pinned] PvP Information

This is <WIP> There are so many things related to PvP and I'm here to help break it down for you. The most important thing to remember is to have fun! If you don't like it then that is okay! Members of the Coruscant Vanguard are not requ...
Small Khemiq Toth 5y
Khemiq Toth108904Small Ararius Valanteene 5y
Warzones/PvP

[Pinned] Novare Coast Warzone

- Novare Coast Warzone - Story - This is Marshal Toth calling on all members of the Coruscant Vanguard. Denova is a world rich in resources including a lot of baradium ore. Some mercenaries have seized the planet and we need to take it back before...
Small Khemiq Toth 5y
Khemiq Toth31000Small Ararius Valanteene 5y
Warzones/PvP

[Pinned] Alderaan Warzone Information

- Alderaan Warzone -Story - This is Marshal Toth calling all members of the Coruscant Vanguard. As some of you may know the Monarch of Alderaan has passed away and there is a power struggle going on. Mainly between House Ulgo and House Organa....
Small Khemiq Toth 5y
Khemiq Toth1650Small Khemiq Toth 5y
Warzones/PvP

[Pinned] Huttball Warzone Information

Huttball WarzoneStory - This is Marshal Toth informing the members of the Coruscant Vanguard of a little game on Nar Shadda called "Huttball." As we all know, the Imperials are becoming more and more aggressive with each passing day. We need to fi...
Small Khemiq Toth 5y
Khemiq Toth21194Member avatar small Flynn Silvers 5y
Warzones/PvP

[Pinned] Voidstar Warzone Information

- Voidstar Warzone -Story - This is Marshal Toth calling all members of the Coruscant Vanguard. It has come to my attention that some of our contacts in the SIS have found an Imperial battle cruiser floating in space from the last war. It may ...
Small Khemiq Toth 5y
Khemiq Toth3778Small Khemiq Toth 5y
Warzones/PvP

Rated WZ Schedule

Rated WZ's have been active for a few days. I would like to schedule a night or two where we can do several matches at a time -- anywhere from 3-5 matches, which roughly means an hour to an hour thirty minutes depending on how fast queues and matc...
Member avatar small Quzni 4y
Quzni5734Small Elaithis 4y
Warzones/PvP

Rated Warzone Roster and Information

Here's a nifty link! http://www.swtor.com/blog/team-ranked-warzones-game-update-1.3Full 8 Man Team!! With a little extra!This is the current roster for Rated WZ.DPS: Andul Pyslar Telu'lai Lirah Noventa Evén Heal: Rohe Quzni Jace Tank: Valorous Jha...
Member avatar small Quzni 5y
Quzni8770Small Telu'lai 4y
1 2 3
Warzones/PvP

Rated Warzones.

As many of you know, rated WZs are coming in 1.2. That said, I am putting together a competitive team to take part. As I am a serious PvPer I would also prefer if anyone interested have the same mindset: Showing the PvP community on Shien that TCV...
Small Zaul 5y
Zaul413369Small Mallek (Merkaile) 5y
Warzones/PvP

PVP this weekend!

HI Guys and Gals!Since I do have a full weekend off coming up 5/6 and 5/7 I was hoping to get in on some of the under 50 guild pvp fun or set something up myself. I tend to queue up while questing so I can work on Nords story line and get into and...
Small Dezmos Fen'rir 5y
Dezmos Fen'rir3364Small Jace Drayson 5y
Warzones/PvP

PvP K.O.S List

There are many Imps out there that love to be a pain in our backsides. This list is to list the most lethal and annoying characters to come out of the Sith Empire. If you know of an Imp that excels in needing to be put down please list them here a...
Small Khemiq Toth 5y
Khemiq Toth212032Small Dezmos Fen'rir 5y
Warzones/PvP

Jedi Guardian Advice for PvP?

Sooo I was thinking of trying out PvP while I'm still a low level player so that it's not infinitely more embarrassing trying out PvP when I'm level 50 (which will probably happen 5 years from now <_<; )Do any of you other Jedi Guardians hav...
Small Tiergan-Lurial 5y
Tiergan-Lurial121397Small Ararius Valanteene 5y
Warzones/PvP

Squad Teams, Their Names, & Their Captains!

Just giving people a place to find a squad if they are searching for one, or want to form their own. These are chiefly for PvP purposes and not mandatory. Also if you already have a Squad, Teammates, etc...you can list who is already taken so ot...
Small Aiden Flux 5y
Aiden Flux1265Small Aiden Flux 5y
Warzones/PvP

Warzone Teams

As I mentioned in the Guild Meeting, (Very nice RPing going on everybody, Great Job!) we're going to have a little friendly competition. This is not required by anybody and it just meant for fun. Several of us have been in the game already and hav...
Small Khemiq Toth 5y
Khemiq Toth7797Small Ararius Valanteene 5y
Warzones/PvP

Huttball

So we have all heard and listened to the talks about Huttball. If you haven't already then take a look above at the trailer video I posted :P While we know that there will not be the ability to make premade teams of 8 players the speculation is li...
Small Zureth Dar 5y
Zureth Dar141431Small Crist Seymour 5y
Warzones/PvP

Galactic War Coalition

Astral Echo has put together the Galactic War Coalition. In his own words:"The Galactic War Coalition is a system by which guilds and individual players can participate in regular RP-PvP conflict on an RP-PvE server. The objectives of the Coalitio...
Small Khemiq Toth 5y
Khemiq Toth5680Small Deen 5y
Warzones/PvP

Warzones

So as I've not heard anything from the boss, other officers, or the forums in general, I was just wondering. Do we have anyone currently planning to be apart of our warzone team(s)? And even moreso, is there anyone considering the PvP Officer Role?
Small A'tiraan Vulindi 5y
A'tiraan Vulindi292595Small Sulail (Talrol) 5y
Page 1