Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Character Biographies

[Pinned] Things to keep in mind for Character Backstories

I hate to admit it but I am a stickler for staying true to game related events and timelines. It lends more validity to our characters, and their backgrounds. I was reading through some of the character backgrounds and saw some inconsistencies. My...
Small Mikael Novasun 5y
Mikael Novasun2427Member avatar small Arjay 5y
Character Biographies

Cipher Agent 47

A potential ally of The Coruscant Vanguard.Real name: [No Data Found]Nickname: Cipher Agent 47 / Alek'sey / Chuck Finlee Age: Late Twenties/Early ThirtiesSpecies : Human with heavy cybernetic implantation.Homeworld: [No Data Found]Professions: Sli...
Small ARD 4y
ARD1412Small ARD 4y
Character Biographies

Ralea "Vendetta" Quelsiri

Not technically a member of the Coruscant Vanguard, or even an ally to the Republic, but a character that may play an important role in the future regardless!Real name: Ralea QuelsiriNickname: Lea VendettaAge: 25Species : ZeltronHomeworld: Nar Sha...
Small Telu'lai 4y
Telu'lai11144Small Telu'lai 4y
Character Biographies

Skia Auditorei

Name: Skia AuditoreiProfession: Ex-Sith, currently a Mercenary For Hire, and a bartender of the Slippery Slopes.Species: Human Gender: Male Age: 21 Hair: Red Skin: Pale Eyes: Yellow Height: 6' 2" Weight: 183 lbs Place of Birth: Dromund Kaas Reside...
Small Auditorei 4y
Auditorei2311Small Even Corvallis 4y
Character Biographies

Telu'lai Kalamyr

Real name: Telu'lai KalamyrNickname: TeluAge: 37Species : Presumed humanHomeworld: TythonSWTOR-RP Wiki Page: http://wiki.swtor-rp.com/index.php?title=Telu'lai_Kalamyr(I'm still working on this.)Telu'lai's Playlist: http://grooveshark.com/#!/playli...
Small Telu'lai 5y
Telu'lai3823Small Telu'lai 4y
Character Biographies

Jorison Va'len

Year 3,640 BBYDuring the years before the treaty of Coruscant, the Great Galactic War brought much tragedy and suffering to the people of the Republic, especially those living in Coruscant. A young human Senator named Ash'eel Va'len, just recently...
Member avatar small Jorison 4y
Jorison1248Member avatar small Jorison 4y
Character Biographies

Slaa'nesh - The Spirit

Slaa'nesh, a Sith Lord who's life dated back to the discovery of Korriban. He was an Assassin with loyalty to none, he sought out only to increase his power. In an attempt to do so, he had developed a method to keep his victims from becoming one w...
Small Auditorei 5y
Auditorei1932Small Auditorei 5y
Character Biographies

Tiergan Valeras

Name: Tiergan ValerasProfession: Jedi Knight (Guardian)Species: Human (But appears to be Miraluka)Gender: MaleAge: Looks to be between 25-27Hair: Dark BrownSkin: PaleEyes: Originally green. Now heavily damaged and milky looking due to scarring.He...
Small Tiergan-Lurial 5y
Tiergan-Lurial111356Small Tiergan-Lurial 5y
Character Biographies

Alderick, resident Sith-in-exile

NAME:AlderickRACE:Pureblood SithAGE: in his early 40'sGENDER:MaleNOTABLE FACTS:Presence was confirmed in battles on Balmorra, Taris and Tatooine operating for the now[presumed] defunct organization Dusk Athaeneum. Elevated the rank of Darth [ref. ...
Member avatar small Berran 5y
Berran1233Member avatar small Berran 5y
Character Biographies

Noventa - One part of the Wînd Legacy

Real name: Milliardo Nickname: Zechs & NoventaAge: 31Species : Human, with minor cyborg augmentation Homeworld: AlderaanMilliardo originates from a noble family on alderaan, during his years as a child growing up with his older brother, Quattr...
Small Noventa Wînd 5y
Noventa Wînd1294Small Noventa Wînd 5y
Character Biographies

Craile

Age: 21Homeworld: OnderonBack story: Craile Auralius was taken at a young age towards the world of Tython shortly after the fall of Coruscant, having never personally witnessing the tragic event. Even the beast ridershad heard of the Sith light...
Member avatar small Craile 5y
Craile2367Small Aiden Flux 5y
Character Biographies

Captain Mallek

IdentificationFull Name: MallekAvatar Name: MallekTitles: Captain Class & Specialization: Smuggler/GunslingerPhysical InformationSpecies: Modified Echani/CyborgGender: MaleAge: 33Hair: WhiteSkin: Olive (believed due to genetic modification)E...
Small Mallek (Merkaile) 5y
Mallek (Merkaile)1288Small Mallek (Merkaile) 5y
Character Biographies

Dalemir Kel

IdentificationFull Name: Dalemir KelAvatar Name: DalemirNicknames: Titles: Master Class & Specialization: Jedi Knight, GuardianPhysical InformationSpecies: Human (Corellian)Gender: MaleAge: 34Hair: Chestnut BrownSkin: TannedEyes: Olive Green...
Small Mallek (Merkaile) 5y
Mallek (Merkaile)2325Small Mallek (Merkaile) 5y
Character Biographies

Dr. Rohe Kosz

IdentificationFull Name: Rohe KoszAvatar Name: RoheNicknames: Doc/DoctorTitles: Dr.Class & Specialization: Smuggler/Scoundrel (Sawbones) Physical InformationSpecies: MirialanGender: FemaleAge: Twenty-eightHair: Dark BrownSkin: A dusky yello...
Member avatar small Rohe 5y
Rohe4622Member avatar small Rohe 5y
Character Biographies

Tykano Ranthor

(Figured it was about time)Name: Tykano RanthorSpecies: HumanProfession/Title: Jedi Weapon Master/Combat TrainerAge: 26Height: 5'11Weight: 175Eyes: BrownHair: BlackBirthplace: CoruscantRelatives: UnknownAppearance:A medium built man, not to lean, ...
Small Tykano 5y
Tykano11378Small Tykano 5y
Character Biographies

Themes and Songs

Simply a place for everyone to post songs that you think go well with your character(s) :)Raquinn: Ever be- Korn
Small Auditorei 5y
Auditorei3381Small Tiergan-Lurial 5y
Character Biographies

Alvina Shatal

Age:26Appearance: Very similar to Althia, except she has long brown hair.Alvina is Althia's older sister that was taken prisoner in the Sacking as a youngling by the Sith. Years of being forced to learn the Sith Code turned Alvina, she was turned ...
Small Alvina Shatal 5y
Alvina Shatal 71199Small Alvina Shatal 5y
Character Biographies

Gowan Vaelesh

Accessing Audio Logs: Dr. Vers BalokPatient ID 204.17 [Log 001] Now Playing"Dr. Irunel's last directive before she left the project was to have me examine this patient, ah, a Sergeant Vaelesh. Now I know why she quit. This man shouldn't be alive...
Small Gowan 5y
Gowan4449Small Tiergan-Lurial 5y
Character Biographies

Darth Delphian - KCR

Name: Darth DelphianClass: Sith JuggernautFocus: TankSpecies: Sith PurebloodAge: 34Height: 6'4"Weight: 185 lbs.Eye Color: OrangeHair Color: Black with a purple sheenSkin: RedBirthplace: Dromund KaasRelatives: Darth Gravion (Father, deceased), Lord...
Small Khemiq Toth 5y
Khemiq Toth1441Small Khemiq Toth 5y
Character Biographies

Varro Halcyon

*Note: I will update this as I remember more/more happens, for now it will be basic*Name: Varro HalcyonVarro was born on Corellia to a rich family. His father noticed Varro's latent force abilities early on, however fearing that the Jedi would tak...
Small Varro Halcyon 5y
Varro Halcyon1332Small Varro Halcyon 5y