Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
The Game

Fan Site Summit Stream

A bunch of fan sites are in Austin for a fan site summit with Bioware. There is a stream you can find here.
Small Khemiq Toth 6y
Khemiq Toth2287Small Zureth Dar 6y
The Game

Why We Fight #1

The ruins of the Jedi Temple on Coruscant....
Small Zureth Dar 6y
Zureth Dar6539Small Cyvaris 6y
The Game

The Return Of Darth Maul

So for those who follow The Clone Wars it was announced last week that this spring we would see the return of Darth Maul:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XOfXDq1_zQThe Theory following along from when Darth Sidious mentions the Dark Side’s ability ...
Small Zureth Dar 6y
Zureth Dar7672Small Cyvaris 6y
The Game

The Jedi Path

Anyone pick up the book "The Jedi Path"? It is a very interesting read and gives some great information on the Jedi Order, the Pillars of the Force and the Order's teachings. It is a textbook of sorts for Jedi in training. In the book's margins th...
Small Mikael Novasun 6y
Mikael Novasun4436Small Zureth Dar 6y
The Game

Signs of War

So who has seen the new trailer for TOR; "Signs of War"? I really enjoyed the tension that it builds up for the atmosphere and the overall excitement seen for the game. It certainly has me itching for December.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsxdMt...
Small Zureth Dar 6y
Zureth Dar2289Small Linnon 6y
The Game

Lightsabers

I have not had the oppurtunity to test yet. But is double bladed lightsaber, single, and 2 blades, tied to class specifics? I want to be holding one blade but I also dont want to be a tank as its the guardians main job. I wanted to go for sentinel.
Small Jibreel bin Malik 6y
Jibreel bin Malik3376Small Zureth Dar 6y
The Game

A Unified RP Community?

Since Aiden got me to look at the SWTOR-RP forums, I have been lurking rather furiously. My lurking has now paid off as i've come across a very interesting post that makes a very interesting proposal.http://www.swtor-rp.com/forum/m/1639455/viewthr...
Small Willie McEwan 6y
Willie McEwan151479Small Aiden Flux 6y
The Game

The Old Republic Roleplay Wiki

The Old Republic Roleplay has released a wiki and it would make a lot of sense to create a wiki page for the Coruscant Vanguard on it.Just a suggestion.
Small Willie McEwan 6y
Willie McEwan131025Small Zureth Dar 6y
The Game

[Official] RP-PvE or RP-PvP Thread and Poll

There have been great points on both sides of the fence and there are guild members who feel they would have a better guild experience on a PvE server and others who say theirs would be best on a PvP server.In an effort to make as many as happy as...
Small Aiden Flux 6y
Aiden Flux14976Small Khemiq Toth 6y
1 2 3
The Game

Server type?

I know RP is a definite server type. If they offer RP-PvE and RP-PvP servers which to we plan to roll on? I have no issues with either one, RP-PvP servers do make for some great random encounters, but we should be prepared to help each other if we...
Small Mikael Novasun 6y
Mikael Novasun483422Small Aiden Flux 6y
The Game

Need a hand with the competitions...

This one hereYeah, the one where I got two votes for last time XD.The most interesting to note is the Novel sized one which is going to my priority. Problem is...I dunno what to do. The smaller sized ones aren't to difficult to do but it's mainly ...
Member avatar small Flynn Silvers 6y
Flynn Silvers3368Member avatar small Flynn Silvers 6y
The Game

A Zabrak question

How can I ask this without getting one of our testers to break the NDA, LOL? Could we confirm or deny *cough* color tones for Zabrak faces by chance? I'm really leaning against Zureth being just dark tanned but not sure I want to go the black and...
Small Zureth Dar 6y
Zureth Dar8665Small Khemiq Toth 6y
The Game

New Guild Competition

Hey all there is a new guild competition going on in the SWTOR forums again and this one focuses on Huttball. I thought it would be nice for us to get together as a guild and participate. So the details of the categories are below and my thought i...
Small Zureth Dar 6y
Zureth Dar251754Small A'tiraan Vulindi 6y
The Game

Interview w/ Jennifer Hale

It focuses on Mass Effect, but how can you pass up Jennifer Hale?http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/44692393#44692393
Small Deen 6y
Deen2324Small A'tiraan Vulindi 6y
The Game

Reliable RP/Lore Source

Wookieepedia.comThis has been a reliable source for me, so I'm sharing it with everyone else who needs something to look up lore and things! Feel free to post here if you have other Lore/RP sources that may help! :D
Small A'tiraan Vulindi 6y
A'tiraan Vulindi4445Small Jace Drayson 6y
The Game

Website Chat Box?

I had a couple people ask about chat channels in the website. I just wanted to point out there is infact a chat link for us guildies to talk in here! :D It's the link that says "chat" right next to your "My Account" link. Whaddaya know! :DUse it! ...
Small A'tiraan Vulindi 6y
A'tiraan Vulindi1253Small A'tiraan Vulindi 6y
The Game

Eurogamer Expo Q & A

Some really interesting things were said. Talked about guilds and achievements among other things.Darth Hater be hating here!
Small Khemiq Toth 6y
Khemiq Toth5517Small Severin Winter 6y
The Game

Why must Bioware torture me so?

Yeaaah...I hate them now...yet still love them.I got bored earlier and so I was shifting through the forums on the TOR site when I came across a little thread apparently the Consular can also Tank and what-not....I'm like FU-This in turned linked ...
Member avatar small Flynn Silvers 6y
Flynn Silvers151161Small Crist Seymour 6y
The Game

Daniel Erickson Interview

The lead writer at BW gave Darth Hater an interview. He talks a little bit about companions and quests. Its a good read and you can find it here!
Small Khemiq Toth 6y
Khemiq Toth3397Small A'tiraan Vulindi 6y
The Game

TCV Lore Question

Forgive me if there is an obvious answer to this somewhere...Is there an IC base of operations for TCV? A starship? A compound? A bunker? Just curious, as I start to work my character's backstory up into the group was wondering if there is a '...
Small Jace Drayson 6y
Jace Drayson5506Small A'tiraan Vulindi 6y