1. Completing Act Two (around level 40) on any class will unlock a class-specific emote that corresponds with your root class. (i.e., Snipers and Operatives unlock a “/agent” emote.)
2. Completing Act Three (at max-level) as an Empire class unlocks the following abilities for everyone in your legacy: Flamethrower (Bounty Hunter), Lightning Storm (Sith Inquisitor), Force Choke (Sith Warrior), Orbital Strike (Imperial Agent). For Republic classes: Project (Jedi Consular), Force Sweep (Jedi Knight), Sticky Grenade (Republic Trooper), Dirty Kick (Smuggler). If you can collect all of these, you will ascend to god-status...just kidding. (Note: These are not useable in PvP, only while questing with a companion AND only while using Heroic Moment.)
3. Maxing out affection with all five companion types will net each of your characters a total of +50 boost to their Presence stat, a 5-minute reduction on the cooldown for the super-powerful Heroic Moment ability, and a 1-minute addition to the duration of the buff that Heroic Moment gives you.
4. To purchase a race, which unlocks it for all class types without having to level a character of that race to 50 first, will cost you 1.5 million credits for each race. In addition, you must be legacy level 8 to buy it.
5. All the unlocks for increasing your social rank are emotes. The best emote is /doublelasers (costs 150k and requires level 15 Legacy). The weirdest is /weld (costs 50k and requires level 12 Legacy).
6. There are a total of 4 unarmed abilities able to be unlocked by hitting high Valor ranks through PvP. These will be perfect for brawling in cantinas to show that loud-mouthed Rodian who’s boss, but doesn’t look like a full replacement for weapon skills. Each skill can alternatively be purchased for 10-25k each, and require a Legacy level between 5-15, depending on the specific skill.
Patch 1.2...It's Coming.
Aiden Flux / Mar 15, 2012